Get your heart healthy for Valentine’s Day, and Run for the Chocolate! This 5K fun run returns to the the streets of St. Louis to spice up Valentine’s weekend for couples and singles alike. The event features lots of chocolate from St Louis’ premier chocolatier, Bissinger’s.
When: Saturday, February 10th, 2018. Race starts at 9:00 am.
Where: Bissinger’s Chocolate Factory
1600 N Broadway, St Louis, MO 63102
The Run: A 5K run/walk from Bissinger’s chocolate factory through the historic Old North Broadway corridor and alongside the muddy Mississippi River back to Bissinger’s.
Race Categories: Participants will be categorized, scored and identified by their age and relationship status. During registration, you will identify as one of the following (click here for more info):
- On the Market (Bachelors, Bachelorettes, Cougars 40+, Manthers 40+)
- Off the Market (Taken)
- Off the Market Team (2 Person Team)
- It’s Complicated (3 Person Team)
This race is in February, so it could be cold and snowy. Please be prepared. We will run in just about any conditions. But we do reserve the right to cancel or change the route for safety reasons. Industry leading Chronotrack B-Tag chip timing technology will be provided by Big River Race Management.
Grand prizes for the Fastest Off the Market Team, Fastest Bachelorette and Fastest Bachelor! Plus prizes for each category winner!
- All registrants will receive a T-Shirt that identifies your availability, lack of availability or indecision.
- Finisher photos and videos complete with live athlete updates will be sent via Facebook, Twitter or text message
- All finishers receive a Run for the Chocolate goody bag and a Bissinger’s Chocolate Heart Lollipop
- Post-race hot chocolate and chocolate fondue