- Race begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11.
- Online registration NEVER closes. You can sign up online up until race day (price does increase along the way).
- We will accept in-person registration at both packet pick-up locations on Thursday and Friday before the race.
- Participants will register for their respective categories:
- On the Market: Bachelors, Bachelorettes, Cougars (Women 40+), Manthers (Men 40+)
- Off the Market (Taken)
- Happy Couples (2 Person Team – Grab your sweetheart!)
- It’s Complicated (3 Person Team)
- Team Registration: The First team member to sign up will assign a team name and pay for the team, other team members can then register by selecting the team name and simply clicking through registration.
- Registrants after 2/3/2017 are not guaranteed a T-Shirt or Beanie.
- Early Bird Special (before 1/1/17) = $30 per person (“Happy Couples”-$60, “It’s Complicated”- $90)
- Regular Registration = $35 per person (“Happy Couples”- $70, “It’s Complicated”- $105)
- Race Day Registration = $40 per person (“Happy Couples”- $80, “It’s Complicated”- $120)
- There will be a slight convenience fee for online registration
Run for the Chocolate participants can take advantage of two special Valentine’s Day packages. You can purchase these online and pick them up on race day at Bissinger’s Chocolate Factory. For a loved one…or for yourself.
Signature Valentine’s Day Collection: This timeless velvet and satin heart box is brimming with luxurious Bissinger’s classics, sure to make your Valentine swoon. Handcrafted selection includes Double Chocolate French Truffles, Bear Claws Royale, Versailles Vanilla Caramels, Royal Raspberry Crèmes and Solid Milk Chocolate Hearts. Available in two sizes- Option 1: 6.3 oz. Assorted $28 or Option 2: 1lb. Assorted $45
Valentine Classic Collection: A celebration of luscious chocolate for your sweetheart. This elegant collection includes French Truffles, rich Caramels, hand-decorated Yakima Crème Mints and velvety Classic Crèmes. Assorted, 28 pcs. $46
Weather Policy: Should there be a need to cancel the event due to inclement weather or hazardous conditions, all participants will be notified via email from two separate systems. We will also post on the race website if the event is cancelled. Please check the event status (email and website) on the morning of the race prior to leaving your home.
Cancellation Policy: In case of inclement weather, management reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify the race/course for safety concerns. In any case there will be no refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must accept any such risk when they pay their entry fee. There is no complimentary race entry to a future race. All monies collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies, staffing, and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair, safe and exciting event for all. Any decision we make to go forth with the race is based on the overall safety of participants.